“Your Comfort Is Our Highest Priority”
What heating & cooling services do we provide?
- We service all makes and models
- We can repair, upgrade or replace your faulty or old system
- We provide scheduled preventative maintenance for your home or workplace
What types of system do we service?
- Wall mounted split systems
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Reverse cycle heat pumps
- Ducted gas heaters
- Ducted evaporative cooling systems
- Gas space heaters & wall furnaces
- Gas log fires
- Hydronic heating
What areas we service?
- Canberra Region
- Yass Region
What is included in a Service
Below is a summery of items checked during maintenance. Some items may not be applicable to all systems.
- Inspect and clean filters
- Test system for any evidence of Carbon Monoxide
- Inspect and clean coils and heat exchangers
- Test operation of fans, motors & compressors
- Inspect outlets, ductwork & zoning
- Inspect and test condensate drains
- Check refrigerant levels and gas pressures
- Test controllers and thermostats
- Check all wiring & electrical components
- Provide a detailed condition report
- Provide a quote for any recommended repairs or upgrades
What does a service cost?
- One system at the same property = $275 incl GST
- Two systems at the same property = $391 incl GST
- Three systems at the same property = $495 incl GST
Service work will be scheduled during business hours
Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.30pm.
After hours call outs will incur a $496 minimum fee
What Brands we Service
- Actron Air
- Email Air
- Mitusbishi Electric
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
WHY SHOULD I CARRY OUT REGULAR SERVICE / MAINTENANCE ON MY COOLING OR HEATING SYSTEM?
There is a proven link between effective maintenance and energy efficiency. Properly maintained equipment will consume less energy and provide extended equipment life, as well as being more reliable, safer to operate, cheaper to run, better for the environment and more likely to provide prolonged comfort conditions for occupants.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN SERVICING AND MAINTAINING MY SYSTEM?
Our qualified Technicians will inspect and clean your system, check electrical components, clean filters, check coils or burners, test thermostats and controller operation, test refrigerant levels and gas pressures, test for leaks, check bearings and fan motors, check compressor and reversing valve, inspect ductwork and zones, check and test drains, and inspection of all other system components.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DON’T SERVICE / MAINTAIN MY SYSTEM?
Even if your air conditioner seems to be running smoothly, it can lose about 5 or 10% of its operational efficiency every year. The cost of repairing a faulty system can be much higher than maintaining the system in the first place. Eventually without any maintenance the system may become noisy, inefficient, dirty, unhygi enic, and its life will be greatly reduced.